Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Learn from My Kids



This little boy is a happy boy. Content. Giggles to himself when he sees something mundane. Grins at a glimpse of someone he loves. Chuckles when he gets to hold a sippy cup and *attempts* to get water out of it. Sure he has his moments of discontentment and grumpiness (ie. when he is hungry or tired), but for the most part, he is happy to just go along with whatever we are doing. Happy to just experience whatever life throws at him. 

I admire that. 

I learn a lot from my kids. And not just patience or endurance. They truly are amazing little people. Motherhood is so very humbling. 

3 comments:

  1. He sounds a lot like his daddy was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a content baby after a couple of squirrely rascals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to have a content baby after a couple of squirrely rascals!

    ReplyDelete