Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Perilous--check this out, folks! It's a Contest!


Hey, I know I've been MIA for awhile. We went down to visit my family in AR and I have SOOOO many photos, I am admittedly daunted by the task of documenting everything. I'll get there, but it may not be awhile. Living in the present trumps uploading pics. Sorry.

But, I DO want to give a shout out to my sister, Tamara, who has a video interview here (not available after today, so don't procrastinate watching!) about her recently published book, Perilous. Check it out! You just might be inspired to purchase a copy for yourself or someone else you love!

and if you DO go and check out the video, leave me a comment about your thoughts on Perilous. There just might be something homemade in it for one of you.... :) (Let me spell it out: I will randomly select one name from the comments I receive to win a homemade prize from me. I will tailor the homemade goodness to you/your family if you win. but there's a catch: I must get at least 5 comments, or the contest is nullified. So spread the word!). don't delay! Check out the video, leave me a comment, tell others, and cross your fingers that you win!

8 comments:

  1. First of all, your sister is gorgeous! And how awesome that she is a published author!

    The book sounds fascinating. I like mysteries and young adult fiction, so it's right up my alley! Congrats to your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she published her book! I bet she is ecstatic. That is wonderful. It was fun seeing the interview from her home--seeing the picture on the wall behind her and hearing the kids in the background. :) Was her hair purple, or was it just the lighting? I love that we have sisters with the same name. Congrats, Tamara!

    Hope your trip to Arkansas was great. I've been wondering how it went and how you're all doing. Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I got online today! What a fun surprise to learn about a new book. How exciting for your sister! Much luck to her. I'll mention it at our next book club!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How AWESOME! I can't wait to read it!!! It sounds like it's right up my alley too - I love mysteries and suspense.

    Sara Haley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister is darling, she did a great job on the interview, I totally want to read her book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm either too late (10pm in Utah?) or I have the wrong link but the interview is about a stock market book! Anyway, I bet the book is awesome! (Don't count this as a giveaway entry because I didn't watch the video!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the winner is #4! congratulations Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! That is so amazing that she has published! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete