Friday, May 27, 2011

100 things to be grateful for: #41-50

41. trains. Gwen loves them and that makes me love them!
42. chocolate covered strawberries (I was good-- I only had 1)
43. fitting into jeans without the aid of a rubberband (granted they are not my pre-prego jeans, but I'll celebrate my wins)
44. Fridays
45. library free movie 'rentals'. Looking forward to the original Tron tonight! Gotta see it before we indulge in the new one...
46. Microsoft Excel: how else could I create a handy and tidy spreadsheet to track our competition in like 10 minutes?
47. a much anticipated full diaper from Caroline (I know you're wondering 'how is a huge poop something to be grateful for?' well, folks, she has been savin this one. I am glad she is finally comfortable!)
48. bonus: though she completely blew out of her clothes, the carseat miraculously is unaffected!
49. Logan. Gwen's friend came over to play today. He calls her "Dwen", and they totally boss each other around but don't seem to be bothered by it. I am amazed at the physical things she will try because she is inspired by him.
50. My favorite thing she said today: when Logan handed her her favorite turtle, she said, "Oooh, DANK you my Logan!" and hugged it to her. "MY" Logan?!?! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! And I completely adore how L & Gwen had to have the other person doing the same thing as one another all morning today. So darling to watch. We will definitely miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete